Thursday, 29 September 2011
Colours, September 2011
Pea Teeth, September 2011
Michael Jackson + E.T, September 2011
Postcards from San Francisco, September 2011
Jet, September 2011
West Pier, Brighton, September 2011
Wednesday, 7 September 2011
We have loved Joji Kojima's jewellery for ages. Her designs are almost fetish, yet unbelievably beautiful. Her bold and ornate approach to design really excites us. Some might say they that they are impractical but we love love love them here. Go look at her website AMAZING!
Monday, 5 September 2011
1. Clarks Desert Boots. I am getting these today. They are the perfect winter footwear.
2. Fruit Dove. We love this image by Bruce M Beehler, gorgeous autumnal colours.
4. We are vintage jewellery obsessives. Coopers has a really beautiful collection. At the moment we are coveting this amazing three stone diamond and emerald ring.
5. The Shelf and The Drift. I love this print by Nadine. $65 for a limited edition screen print is such a bargain.
6. Love Love Love this vintage feather hat. So cute from Stardust Online.
Friday, 2 September 2011
A little photo blog of our life of late.......
Guggenheim Bilbao July 2011
France, July 2011
Jeff Koons, Puppy, Guggenheim, Bilbao, July 2011
San Sebastian, July 2011
Deer and Vinyl, August 2011
Roses, Sweetpeas and Butterflies August 2011
Brighton BEach, August 2011
First Class Waiting Room, September 2011
This is to say that I'm ok, September 2011
My Deer, September 2011