LOVE this Blog, LOVE her style, LOVE the clothes, Simple.
Friday, 28 October 2011
Thursday, 27 October 2011
Wednesday, 26 October 2011
1. Vintage Prince tour Tee.
2. 70's vintage Biker Jacket.
3. 80's Mohair Cardigan.
4. 30's Finged Silk Scarf
When I wear head to toe black I like to mix my textures to break up the outfit and avoid it looking dull. Mixing fringes, furs, leather's and knits makes the overall look more interesting.
Wednesday, 19 October 2011
1. We love this vintage 'Varsity Jacket' from Vintagetrends.com perfect for the change of season.
2. From one of our fave Etsy shops I Heart Norwegian Wood these super cute leggings.
3. Designed by Mela Boev these amazing patchwork cushions button together to make a unique and fun textile. Thinking of raiding the samples box and making one of our own.
4. Smoky Quartz by Carly Waito is so inspiring. We love the colours of this oil painting and are blown away by this girls talent. One of her pieces is a definite WANT item.
5. This Pendal sofa by Husband and wife team Pinch is to die for.
6. Putting on Airs by Kris Knight a truly beautiful piece that is so emotive we can't help but love love love it.