Thursday, 15 December 2011
Thursday, 8 December 2011
A couple of things we might like for christmas.....
1. This beautiful vintage engagement ring is amazing. But we would rather wear it on our right hand.
2. Love this chic Zara shirt. So versatile and easy to dress up with a little vintage scarf or a cocktail ring.
3. These See by Chloe boots are last season but we are still in L.O.V.E
4. What screams more Christmas than socks? These cute little mohair ankle versions are from Lowie and are perfect for Christmas Morning.
5. Morse Code Blankets by Holly Berry are to die for. They actually spell love in their woven morse code design. A little pricey but 100% worth it.
6. Cute little travel coffee mug from Sagaform practical doesn't have to be boring.
Friday, 25 November 2011
Thursday, 17 November 2011
Our current obsession is Claire Morgan's insanely beautiful taxidermy installations. They are quite breathtaking and have a real air of magic.
Gone To Seed, 2011
Here is The End of All Things, 2011
All images courtesy of http://claire-morgan.co.uk/index.htm
Friday, 4 November 2011
Everyday people has been on heavy rotation this week, so naturally it is a perfect choice for our 'ear worm'. On Youtube I found this version with my favourite Prince so it was an obvious choice. But here are both versions. Enjoy.
Wednesday, 2 November 2011
Tuesday, 1 November 2011
Friday, 28 October 2011
Thursday, 27 October 2011
Wednesday, 26 October 2011
1. Vintage Prince tour Tee.
2. 70's vintage Biker Jacket.
3. 80's Mohair Cardigan.
4. 30's Finged Silk Scarf
When I wear head to toe black I like to mix my textures to break up the outfit and avoid it looking dull. Mixing fringes, furs, leather's and knits makes the overall look more interesting.
Wednesday, 19 October 2011
1. We love this vintage 'Varsity Jacket' from Vintagetrends.com perfect for the change of season.
2. From one of our fave Etsy shops I Heart Norwegian Wood these super cute leggings.
3. Designed by Mela Boev these amazing patchwork cushions button together to make a unique and fun textile. Thinking of raiding the samples box and making one of our own.
4. Smoky Quartz by Carly Waito is so inspiring. We love the colours of this oil painting and are blown away by this girls talent. One of her pieces is a definite WANT item.
5. This Pendal sofa by Husband and wife team Pinch is to die for.
6. Putting on Airs by Kris Knight a truly beautiful piece that is so emotive we can't help but love love love it.
Thursday, 29 September 2011
Colours, September 2011
Pea Teeth, September 2011
Michael Jackson + E.T, September 2011
Postcards from San Francisco, September 2011
Jet, September 2011
West Pier, Brighton, September 2011
Wednesday, 7 September 2011
We have loved Joji Kojima's jewellery for ages. Her designs are almost fetish, yet unbelievably beautiful. Her bold and ornate approach to design really excites us. Some might say they that they are impractical but we love love love them here. Go look at her website AMAZING!
Monday, 5 September 2011
1. Clarks Desert Boots. I am getting these today. They are the perfect winter footwear.
2. Fruit Dove. We love this image by Bruce M Beehler, gorgeous autumnal colours.
4. We are vintage jewellery obsessives. Coopers has a really beautiful collection. At the moment we are coveting this amazing three stone diamond and emerald ring.
5. The Shelf and The Drift. I love this print by Nadine. $65 for a limited edition screen print is such a bargain.
6. Love Love Love this vintage feather hat. So cute from Stardust Online.
Friday, 2 September 2011
A little photo blog of our life of late.......
Guggenheim Bilbao July 2011
France, July 2011
Jeff Koons, Puppy, Guggenheim, Bilbao, July 2011
San Sebastian, July 2011
Deer and Vinyl, August 2011
Roses, Sweetpeas and Butterflies August 2011
Brighton BEach, August 2011
First Class Waiting Room, September 2011
This is to say that I'm ok, September 2011
My Deer, September 2011
Saturday, 16 July 2011
Thursday, 7 July 2011
Went to see Prince at Hop Farm at the weekend. It was the best show I have ever seen. Admittedly I am a die hard obsessive but he was UNREAL. He and his band, which was made up of extremely beautiful and insanely talented ladies, played for over two hours. The whole experience was quite magical and somewhat moving being in the presence of a living legend. Prince was funny, personable and pitch perfect. He played all of his hits from 1999 to Raspberry Beret. The opening instrumental to Take me with U, a personal favourite, sent huge cheers around the 30,000 strong crowd. Wish we could go everyday. His gig in Ireland anyone?
Saturday, 25 June 2011
Sunday, 5 June 2011
When we joined Tumblr Boyfriend Replacement was one of the first blogs we came across. Being massive foodies we instantly became rather obsessed with all the daily delights posted. Its like food Heaven and hunger Hell. Most images are linked to recipes so you can try to recreate the dishes put some are simply submitted for you to marvel and their deliciousness.
all images taken from boyfriendreplacement.tumbr